Thursday, September 25, 2008

H.A.N.K

Advance work has been so much fun. I have laughed and learned more than i ever have before!
Plus i love my FMs (Anna & Hans). By the way, we made up a name for us H.A.N.K, which is (Hans, Anna, Neele, Kelly). I dont know what i'm going to do once i'm not with them everyday 24/7.
Last night we had an alumni meeting/dinner. It was so awesome because all the alumni went around the room and said when they traveled and what Up With People did for them. I will never forget, this one lady named Beth said i feel like i am meeting new members of my family tonight that i have never met before. As we were going around and listening to what everyone had to say, i realized that Beth is so right. It's so incredible to realize that all of us in that room had or are going through the same amazing experience. It's like something that only Up With People (uppies we call them) will ever understand. I just had a great time too talking to alumni that have traveled before and listening to thier stories.
We also had two representatives from ABQ journal taking pictures for an article they want to write about alumni, which is totally cool. I'm excited for that and it should be coming out by monday! Anyway i have to get back to work! We still have a few details to finish before the cast gets here! I cant wait to see them! i really miss my huge family :]

No comments: