Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Balloon Fiesta

Honestly i can't even describe to everyone how incredible today was. It is just something that you'd have to be at to understand. All i know is that the Balloon Fiesta seriously blew me away. I mean i was just amazed. I have never in my entire life ever seen something quite like this. It was just the COOLEST thing i have ever experienced. It's so awesome because Hans, Anna, Neele and I got to take part in making this possible for the whole cast. And i can definately say that this will be one memory that the cast will NEVER forget. I mean i personally will never forget this day. Just real fast to explain what happened last night, we had our show at the zoo, went back to our facility, had a sleepover for about 3 hours, woke up to some people screaming at 3am(but the only voice i really heard was Han's LOUD mouth), went to the balloon fiesta (all of us on NO sleep), worked for make a wish foundation, helped lauch and chase balloons, if you were lucky enough GO in an air balloon, go BACK to the event palace for an alumni pot-luck lunch, go home and pass out. That's basically what happened. I am quite happy with how smooth everything went in H.A.N.K.'s city. ABQ was definately beyond fabulous and i am quite sure the cast loved thier week here. The show was at the zoo and it was AWESOME! My cast did so well at the show. I mean it was just one of the coolest places to perform, i think. I mean it's pretty cool to have zoo animals all around where they were performing. There was a lot of people and i was very happy with the results of the show. So many families came and it was just incredible. Espescially to just be able to sit down and watch. Watch my cast. It felt so awesome while i was sitting there watching them perform. I was so proud to say that they were MY cast :] I just love them all so much and i was so glad to have helped set up ABQ for them. I actually am going to write more later because i have a lot to say about my advance work experience, but since i got about an hour of sleep last night, i need to go to bed.
Goodnight.
and here are some pictures from the Balloon Fiesta!




2 comments:

Ryan Aguirre said...

So glad you're all having fun! I can't wait to see you, my love!

Ryan

angeleyes Blue said...

Come back anytime Cast B '08 daughter :) The Abqtuckers sure had a blast when you were here :)

Keep safe these next 2 weeks and have a BLAST! Stop by anytime day or night... you will always be welcome!

Cherry Blossom is sick :( She had an abcess in the right side of her cheek Now she has a funnel around her neck. She is full of blood and very grumpy. The orange kitten is scared of her and her hair stands on end when they run into each other. That funnel thing needs to stay on until Tuesday next week.

I became a volunteer for Albuquerque Reads and am having a blast! Enjoy and stop by soon :) Mr T's phone number is 505-553-8412. Keep safe!
Mrs T