Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thank you

I would like to thank my family, neighbors, friends and the Kernersville Rotary Club for making this experience possible. If it wasn't for any of them, i might not be going.
For the Kernersville Rotary Club, thank you SO much for what you all have done.
Thanks for letting me come to tell you all about what i will be doing for the next 6 months with Up With People. I appreciate it very much and hope to come back to share what i have learned from this experience and what it has done for me. Thanks for making this opportunity a little bit more achievable. :]
For my parents, let me just say, you guys ROCK. Thank you so much for letting me do this, it means a lot. I know you guys probably want to kill me right now, because of my metal foot, but i appreciate you guys being so kind as to still giving me the chance to go. I love you guys so much and i know this trip will be worth every single penny you are spending on it.

ANYWAY, 9 days left and i get to meet my wonderful cast b :]
LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: