Sunday, July 20, 2008

today was good

A rush of different feelings have been going through my head today.
Good ones though. This morning Gwen, Laura, Grant and i went to church.
It was a very nice, but a long service. Also today Laura, Gwen and i went to a resevoir to lay on the beach and swim. At one point Gwen went swimming and we couldn't find her. I went down to the water and i was looking all around. I got so worried. There were a lot of people so she could have been anywhere. Laura told me i worry too much and i really do. So i just relaxed and then she just popped up and i got really happy. haha but she said she went jet skiing with a Brazilian guy. It worries me a little that shes so friendly and is very trusting. I did meet the guy though (i forgot his name) but i ended up going too. He let me drive around the jet ski forever. We tipped it over a couple times. Anyway being there made me realize how much i love the water and Belews Lake. I kind of miss the lake back home. Of course i miss my family too. love you mom, shannon and dad :]

So i saw the new Batman movie friday night with Grant and two of his friends. It was sprung on me though really fast. I was on the train going home and Laura called me and was like well Grant invited you to go to the movies. I never know whats going on.
haha anyway it was fun. The movie was SO long though. Both Grant and i kept falling asleep. I mean he does get up at 4am for work and i wake up at 6am, so we had a reason to fall asleep. I had a good time getting to know him better though.
Saturday night we went to a party for like five birthdays. I learned how to play this game called holey board? It was actually really exciting. I was pretty good for a first timer.

But i'm going to sleep. This weeks going to be longggggg. We will be working on all our songs and dances so much. goodnight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly, glad you had a good weekend. We went to see Mama Mia here and it was silly, cute and fun. You really need to see it.
The exchange students are gone and it is really sad but there may be a reunion next summer somewhere in the Balkans, we shall have to go.
Have a good week.
Love, Mom

Megan said...

Kelly Lynn!
You sound like you are having SO much fun! haa i made one of these so i could leave you comments :) & I cant even explain how much I miss you!
I love you and I hope the rest of your week goes well!