Sunday, August 3, 2008

exhausted

I went camping last night and it was incredible. I'm extremely tired though and have to wake up early tomorrow. I just wanted to leave a quick note that i love Cast B 2008 and that we are really coming together with our show. It's going to be beyond amazing.
Also, mom, i know you are reading this, so i just wanted to say thank you for being such a big part of my life. I honestly don't know what i would do without you.
i love you mom! I will write more later though because i haven't in a while. I have just been extremely busy. We are leaving Denver in a week and our first show is Saturday! ahhh
goodnight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you and am proud of you. I have no doubt that the show will be beyond awesome. Good luck with the rest of staging.
Mom